Saturday, August 17, 2013

Teachers Pay Teachers Sale!

Greetings everyone!

It's that time again... When teachers gear up, parents do a happy dance, and students look forward to actively socializing constantly!  Yup, school is about to begin again!

To help teachers gear up, Teachers Pay Teachers is throwing a huge sale, with many items discounted up to 28%!  Everything in my own store is on sale, though I definitely encourage everyone to take a look around as there are tons of excellent resources across the site.

Here is the link to my store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Nathan-Earley

I am working on several projects right now, and hope to have some interesting updates in the next few days.

Among other news: I have a student teacher!  Granted, it's a "buoy" placement, so it's only 6 weeks or so, but it's going to be an interesting adventure all around.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment